Farcry Design specialties:
Websites: Design and Programming
We design quality websites and participate in any or all of the phases of web development from start to finish:
- initial concept,
- corporate identity and/or rebranding,
- technology decisions - choosing from a selection of content management systems (CMS, e.g., WordPress, Drupal) or fully custom-coded site,
- creative design,
- copy writing & editing,
- database integration,
- search engine optimization,
- final launch.
In addition to corporate storefront web sites, we also do online event promotion and product launches.
Business process & IT consulting, including:
- management of, or participation in, full system analysis and development life cycle,
- training and assistance in selecting, implementing & using new technologies,
- customizations or full custom software development,
- technical writing and production of help texts, videos, slideshows & presentations,
- project management, and
- project & user documentation.
Free tutorials and help pages are also available on the website for commonly used applications.
Custom photography – Our photographers put people and products in their best light:
- advertising and sales materials, and
- capturing special moments and events.
Photographs in the gallery are available for printing and digital use.
We also do photo restoration — Your treasured heirloom photographs can be repaired if they are damaged, and then stored in a digital format to make it easier to share with other family members and friends.
We can help you create your own family heritage albums in print format or on DVD with photos, videos and genealogy information -- family trees and charts (assistance with genealogical research is also available).
Graphics & Desktop Publishing
Creative graphics including logos and desktop publishing for electronic or promotional print materials, 3D. Examples include: brochures, e-brochures, and business cards.
If you've got a project or mission that Farcry Design may be able to assist with, please contact us now for more information
and with any questions you may have. We are also on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.